Epic Radiant Analyst
251 E. Huron St. Chicago, IL 60611
My client is ranked as one of the Top 10 Healthcare companies in the country and is a premier teaching hospital in the Midwest, looking for an Epic Radiant Analyst. This client recently acquired two more reputable healthcare organizations and are growing at a rapid pace. The time to join this company is now.
- Analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes technical specifications, develops code and implements systems and system changes to address changing application requirements
- Works with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes
- Planning, Assists with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code
- Build and support Radiant Module in an Epic environment
- 2-5 years direct build experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years in the healthcare industry
- Epic Certified in Radiant module
If you are looking to make your next career move and want to learn about some of the other opportunities we are working on, then give me a call at 847.440.2461, ask for Bill Bonifacic.