Director - IoT & Connectivity
2000 North M63 Benton Harbor, MI 49002
Our client, the industry leader in the manufacturing and marketing of home appliances, with global presence and major brand names in more than 170 countries around the world, is seeking your expertise as an IoT Technical Leader to lead a growing team in a company that creates innovative solutions and products to meet consumer needs.
- Consolidates regional product requirements into a global library of features (digital technical platform owner) and delivers on- product and off-product functionality.
- Leads collaboration among technical functional areas (EES, GCD, GIS, Global Innovation, Call Centers, DCOE) to ensure end to end communication and alignment on design and architecture of functionalities library.
- Defines a technology and services roadmap (vendor’ s ecosystems) to deliver on business requirements (buy versus make technology and services).
- Seeks and defines technology services partnerships accountable for the delivery of functionality required by the business.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering or other position relevant discipline.
- At least eight years’ experience in product development and complete full life cycle product experience from ideation to launch to retirement.
- Relevant IoT focused environments including Consumer oriented start up, Durables, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Retail, Software, Services or Analytics, Automotive, Cable/media conduits.
- Passion for IoT and home automation and the ability and commitment to transform passion into quantifiable outcomes. A passionate evangelist and thought leader for IoT technology.
- A passion for the consumer and driving game changing consumer experience.
- Able to travel up to 30%.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.