Enterprise Security Lead Architect
Our client, a $4 billion-dollar organization and the fifth-largest telecommunications network in the US, also listed on Forbes as one of America’ s Best Employers with headquarters in Chicago and over 6, 500 employees, is seeking your expertise as an Enterprise Security Lead Architect to join their rapidly expanding team and be accountable for ensuring all Enterprise class technology solutions are implemented and maintained in accordance with security best practices and organizational requirements.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing security policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Ensures that security configurations of key systems are properly implemented, monitored and reported.
- Ensures the IS organization is aware of their responsibilities and accountability for compliance with Security policies.
- Conduct risk assessments in new and existing technologies.
- 10-12 years relevant work experience preferred
- Good understanding of technology, operations and key business processes.
- Member of SANS or other leading security organizations
- Strong organization skills
- Strong change management skills
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to change
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Information Risk Management: Content filtering technologies, application firewalls, vulnerability scanners, LDAP, forensics software, security incident response, Identity Management (IdM), Federation Services, Directory Services, CASB, XaaS Security OWASP Top Ten to name some.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.