IS Lead IAM Engineer
Our client, a $4 billion-dollar organization and the fifth-largest telecommunications network in the US, also listed on Forbes as one of America’ s Best Employers with headquarters in Chicago and over 6, 500 employees, is seeking your expertise as an IS Lead IAM Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team.
- Initiate, plan and deliver provisioning process improvement in Role Based Access Controls.
- Enable Single Sign On integrations in multiple integration frameworks, examples include SAML, OAUTH, and Open ID
- Troubleshoot complex application authentication issues for SSO infrastructure, LDAP and additional connected and related system issues.
- Collaborate with project teams and architecture to deliver on key initiatives.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities for critical highly-available applications
- Helps to lead the execution of projects and initiatives
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and improving identity management strategies.
- Experience with federation services, including SAML, Reverse Proxy, OAUTH
- Experience with configuring Single-Sign-On authentication schemes across a variety of access management and federation solutions such as Micro-Focus (NetIQ) Access Manger, Ping, SiteMinder, Sailpoint etc.
- Experience with Identity Management Infrastructure, LDAP and connected systems, for example Micro-Focus (NetIQ) IDM and eDirectory.
- Understanding of UNIX / Linux operating systems.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847.440.2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.