Senior IT Security Engineer
1 Lands' End Lane Dodgeville, WI 53595
Our client, a $MM global organization with over 50 years of experience renowned for its culture of service and recognized as an innovator in the retail vertical, is seeking your experience as a Senior IT Security-Engineer – to be a “ hands on” team player to assist in maintaining enterprise information security policies, technical standards, guidelines and procedures in compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements (ex. PCI, SOX, HIPAA) and security controls(ISO 27001/2, NIST, etc.) and security best practices (OWASP, SANS, etc.).
- Participate in the planning and implementation of enterprise security architecture, under the direction of the Manager of Information Security, where appropriate.
- Provide security architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, and other Systems Architects.
- Perform audits of security devices, policies, and rules to ensure compliance with all regulatory standards, information security controls, and best business practice.
- Develop and maintain security solutions that facilitate the company’ s strategic business needs.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase improve the enterprise security posture.
- Recommend security control and systems to support business goals of the company.
- Implement security systems that have positive budgetary impact by reducing costs and increasing productivity.
- Enhance the company’ s information assets by contributing to its security, integrity, efficiency, availability, and accuracy.
- BS/BA Degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Information Security. A background in security operations or design & engineering role or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Role Base Security models and implementations within a diverse environment.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of industry-accepted data processing controls and concepts as applied to hardware, software, data network communications, and people.
- Security Certifications: Security+ or CISSP preferred or other technical security certifications.
- Familiarity with Security Audit Processes, Compliance Remediation, and Best Practices.
- Previous professional experience with enterprise SIEM is required.
- Previous professional experience with Enterprise Monitoring Suites.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls.
- Experience with LogRhythm enterprise SIEM.
- Network certifications.
- Cloud security certification.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847.440.2451 or email me at email@example.com.