Sr. Manager - National Network Security
Our client, a $4 billion-dollar organization and the fifth-largest telecommunications network in the US, also listed on Forbes as one of America’ s Best Employers with headquarters in Chicago and over 6, 500 employees, is seeking your expertise as a Sr. Manager of Network Security Operations to join their rapidly expanding team.
- Lead all security monitoring activity as necessary to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of security infrastructure to protect enterprise networks as well as corporate and client data
- Accountable for numerous regulatory and contractual cybersecurity commitments including Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI)
- Ensure the operational effectiveness of the Threat Intelligence program and lead a diverse team of high caliber security engineers comprised of full-time associates, contractors, and consultants across multiple geographic locations and work shifts
- Experience leading in a 24x7x365 operational environment
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Minimum of 10 years’ 15 years advanced technology experience with a minimum of 10 years’ experience building and/or leading cybersecurity programs
- Experience with the following Technologies: DDoS, firewalls, AAA, forensics, VPN, Intrusion Detection / Prevention Systems, Security Incident & Event Management (security log management), 2-Factor Authentication, File Integrity Monitoring, Routing protocols, TCP-IP, Domain Name Service, Linux, Android, and Apple iOS
- Product Knowledge: Palo Alto Networks, Juniper Netscreen and SRX, Fortinet, SonicWall SuperMassive, Radware load balancers and DefensePro DDoS Mitigation, FireMon, Tuffin, Core Impact, IronPort, Cisco ASA, and Entrust
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847.440.2451 or email me at email@example.com.