2000 North M63 Marion, OH 49002
My client, a $21 Bil global power house, a renowned manufacturing and brand leader in more than 170 countries around the world, is seeking your expertise as a financial leader, their next Plant Controller to be responsible for delivering optimal financial performance for their manufacturing operations. As the Plant Controller, you will be driving overall strategy and operational excellence. As the Plant Controller, you will be responsible for delivering financial performance for manufacturing operations on a sustainable basis with primary focus on improved performance through financial metrics.
- Guide, mentor and develop organization’ s finance team in day-to-day financial activities.
- Lead month end processes, monthly forecasts and yearly plans. Deliver robust financial reporting.
- Develop and implement Internal Controls, and ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Drive operational performance through robust financial analysis, resource allocation decision and analysis, capital requisition and management.
- Serve as a liaison between engineering, procurement and manufacturing teams to ensure robust and accurate product costing. Support new product development and introduction.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA/CMA or MBA preferred. Strong accounting background preferred.
- Manufacturing experience desired. Cost accounting background is a plus.
- Managerial experience is critical. The ideal candidate will manage a staff of 6 finance professionals.
- WCM experience is a HUGE plus, but not required
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.