1 Lands' End Lane Madison, WI 53595
Our client, a $MM global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking your expertise as a Data Scientist, to develop and execute complex statistical and mathematical solutions to improve user engagement, conversion, Average Order Value, and other business outcomes.
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze diverse big data sources to generate actionable insights and solutions to optimize the customer experience across all touch points.
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms, mathematical approaches and automated processes to solve business problems.
- Uses analytical rigor and statistical methods, machine learning, programming, data modeling, simulation and advanced mathematics to analyze large amounts of data, recognizing patterns, identifying opportunities, posing business questions and making valuable discoveries.
- Researches new ways for modeling and predictive behavior for large scale projects.
- Generate and test hypotheses, designing experiments to answer targeted questions of advanced complexity.
- 5 years advanced statistical techniques such as predictive statistical models, customer profiling, segmentation analysis, survey design and analysis, and data mining.
- Experience with extraction and manipulation of relational databases (SQL)
- Programming and analytical experience in major analytics software packages (SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Matlab, Perl, Linear, etc)
- Experience with unstructured data sets, cloud based architectures, and deployment frameworks for machine learning algorithms (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Hbase, Mahout, etc.)
- Advanced statistical knowledge, including experience with application of statistic to predictive analytics, probabilistic modeling, and unstructured text analysis
- Bachelor' s Degree in Applied Statistics/Mathematics/Economics and Operations Research or Computer Science and 6 or more years of progressively complex experience (Masters’ Degree preferred)
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.