1 Lands' End Lane Madison, Wisconsin 53595
Our client, a $MM global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking your expertise as a DevOps Engineer to work closely with our client’ s development teams on successful deployment from testing environments on through to Production. As a DevOps Engineer, you will also help with the design and implementation of appropriate Production monitoring/alerting solutions, as well as investigation/analysis of infrastructure initiatives and issues.
- Support Apache/Tomcat webserver environments, both in the data center and in the cloud on AWS
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining high availability on our client’ s systems 24x7.
- Assist with developing, along with the team, into a Cloud Computing Center of Excellence.
- Demonstrated expertise working in the AWS cloud environment
- Advanced experience with Linux and/or Unix
- Python, Shell and/or Perl scripting experience
- Demonstrated experience with Tomcat, Apache
- Use of version control software, such as Subversion, Git, etc.
- Demonstrated work in an agile development environment, utilizing continuous integration/deployment practices
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTML, browser debugging techniques and web technologies
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2448 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.