Director, Digital Product Management
1 Lands' End Lane Madison, WI 53595
Our client, a $MM global leader and legacy in apparel & lifestyle with a devotion to high quality and honest value and timeless style, is seeking your expertise as a Director, Digital Product Management & Customer Experience, to define, design and drive the development and management of the features and functionality of their Digital experiences. As the Director, Digital Product Management & Experience, you will collaborate with key stakeholders from across the business and information technology and determine strategic Digital needs, develop and prioritize initiatives, ensure alignment with cross-functional budgets and resources, and act as a key stakeholder on various Digital initiatives to ensure delivery.
- Understand how our customers use Digital and how changes to channel experiences can have positive or negative impacts on customer buying behavior.
- Analyze customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends in relation to e-commerce capabilities.
- Act as the Digital evangelist to key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Create and own the business case for Digital initiatives and drive for approval with financial leadership and other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Lead the prioritization of Digital features and understand the art of sequencing their delivery with an agile framework.
- Provide clear Digital requirements and business rules to guide the development of new features and define acceptance criteria of those features. Demonstrated ability to simplify complex design requirements into component parts and systematically evaluate them
- 10+ years progressive leadership experience in ecommerce, innovation, product management, technology strategy and/or software development
- Bachelor’ s degree in technology field and preferably MBA or equivalent body of experience
- Demonstrates a high level of competence and passion for Digital technology and a comprehensive understanding of usability. Innovative and forward-thinking. Needs to understand the Digital best practices as well as practical solutions to problems.
- Proven experience developing and managing a product roadmap for Digital channel initiatives. Documented track record of navigating organizational white spaces and leveraging internal assets to create or co-create innovative, customer-focused retail solutions from concept to launch.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.