Director - GPO Delivery Services
2000 North M63 St. Joseph, MI 49002
Our client, a $21Bil global powerhouse, recognized as one of the world' s 100 most innovative companies and ranked among the Top 20 Innovators in Consumer Products, is seeking your expertise as their GIS Director – GPO Delivery Services, to lead and direct the strategy and execution of multiple innovative solutions within their GIS-GPO organization.
- Accountable for the strategy and execution of the following items for their Global Product Organization (including IoT) and Global Strategic Sourcing:
- IT Project Management Office
- Agile Software Development Practices and implementation of DevOps
- Application Management Services and Infrastructure support for the Global Product Organization related systems
- Regional alignment of strategy and business requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 10-15 years of applicable experience:
- Application development methodologies and technologies (agile and waterfall methodologies)
- Strategic management and delivery methodologies to drive an agile delivery culture to organize, plan, and carry out complex assignments.
- Application delivery strategy and delivery with application support, prioritized functionality and user experience.
- Business skills (i.e. financial, resource, vendor, issue management, etc.) to solve critical and strategic business technology issues.
- IT management, strategy, and structure and how it fits into the business strategy.
- Comfortable with working cross-functionally in a virtual team environment.
- ITIL processes and strong knowledge of global infrastructure and applications support models
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.