Electrical Engineer - Circuit Board Design and Validation
One Corporate Drive Suite 110 Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Would you like to be a part of a cutting-edge IT organization with a global reach? My client just celebrated 50 years of successful business and is looking for an Electrical Engineer to help them get to 50 more! The Electrical Engineer will lead in the board design and assembly release process, including BOM management and revision control.
- Design of multi layer printed circuit boards and products for high speed communication supporting USB 2.0/3.0, Ethernet at FE/1/2.5/5/10Gbps speeds, wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac & LTE radio integration, microprocessor and memory design & validation.
- Input/output design including USB, SPI, I2c interfaces.
- Product validation and testing including final analysis and development of tests, reports, and programming scripts.
- B.S. in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering from an accredited university.
- Design tool experience for schematic capture and layout, preferably Altium Designer.
- Software experience in languages or environments such as C/C++, Python, Linux, Bash, Arduino, Raspberry Pi.
If you are interested in learning more please contact Catherine Gilman directly at email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Recruiting at: https://bluestonerecruiting.com.