Embedded Software Architect
1780 Pond Run Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Our Tier-1 Automotive client is looking for an individual with a strong understanding of embedded software architecture, design and implementation. The Embedded Software Architect will be responsible for designs that range in complexity from ECUs with multiple micro-controllers to simple sensor circuits. The ideal candidate should have the ability to creatively solve embedded software design problems to maximize electronic system performance while minimizing cost. This position requires a detailed understanding of embedded control systems.
- Develop control algorithms for embedded controllers including safety, self-tests and controller diagnostics.
- Develop MISRA C compliant code for control algorithms using Assembly and C programming languages.
- Develop common software building blocks for common architecture intended for reuse between variants and different automotive embedded platform.
- Bachelor’ s degree – Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science (required); Master’ s – Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science (preferred)
- Working experience of HAL or HWIO design, Low level driver design, development of complex drivers for both on-chip microcontroller and ASIC peripherals.
- Background in AUTOSAR Basic Software, Architecture and Methodology.
If you are interested in learning more please contact Catherine Gilman directly at email@example.com.