Full Desk Recruiter
Are you tired of having your success measured by metrics? We reward on results, not activities.
Founded in 2002, blueStone is a certified Woman-Owned IT staffing firm. We strive to be the best and most attentive firm in the industry.
As part of the blueStone Recruiting team, you will have experience in either IT staffing and/or Direct Placement (Application Development or Data Analytics space).
You will also:
- Have prior IT recruiting experience.
- Have the freedom to focus on sales, if that’ s your passion. We have dedicated Direct Hire Recruiters here to partner with and find the best candidates out there for you.
- Be free to recruit for your own roles.
- Be empowered to bring in contract business, as we have a team dedicated to help you with that, too.
- Have an aggressive pay structure.
- Have an uncapped commission plan on first dollar in.
- Be free to sell anywhere, as we don’ t have territories.
Since our inception, we’ ve been recognized as industry experts by publications including Forbes magazine. We were named by Inavero as, “ 2018 Best in Staffing," on BOTH the client and talent sides. In 2017, we were recognized by Inc. and Quantum Workplace as one of the Best Places to Work.
Our practice areas include:
- Application and Mobile Development (.NET, Java, IOS and Android)
- EMR/EHR, Electronic Medical/Health Records
- ERP, Procurement and Supply Chain,
- Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Identify, establish and maintain client relationships via phone, email, in-person meetings and other networking activities.
- Market blueStone services to fulfill human capital direct hire positions within IT (Application Development or Data Analytics).
- Present blueStone’ s service offerings to prospective clients, consult with clients and develop proposals, customizing when needed.
- Develop and execute sales presentations to potential clients.
- Consult with hiring managers in the selection process.
- Manage open job orders from intake to fulfillment.
- Collaborate with teammates/recruiters to fill open positions.
- Market candidates for open positions and to win new business.
- Manage your accounts, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- 5-8 years of either IT staffing sales or direct placement.
- 2-3 years of IT recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- A high level of comfort with cold calling and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- You have the ability and drive to identify prospective customer’ s needs, propose solutions and convert prospects into clients.
- You have a strong internal drive and know how to close business.
- You have a history of exceeding individual goals and enhancing winning teams.
- You have a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment.
- You have a knack for solving problems in ways nobody thought of.
- People are naturally drawn to you.
- Your honesty and integrity are things people admire about you.
- You are action and results oriented, with strong closing abilities.
Why Work at blueStone? Our staff chimes in….
“ They set you up for success. They invest so much into technology and training, way more than other companies, and the sky’ s the limit. I feel like I own my own business within the business. And that’ s a great thing for me because I have an entrepreneurial mindset."
Find out more about blueStone Recruiting at: https://bluestonerecruiting.com.