Healthy Planet Analyst
2801 Atlantic Avenue Fountain Valley, CA 90806
My client is ranked as one of the Top Healthcare companies in the country. Client is looking for an Epic Healthy Planet Analyst. Client has 6 locations across the US and are growing at a rapid pace. The time to join this company is now.
- Analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes technical specifications, develops code and implements systems and system changes to address changing application requirements
- Works with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes
- Planning, Assists with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code
- Build and support Healthy Planet Module in an Epic environment
- 3-7 years direct build experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years in the healthcare industry
- Epic Certified in Healthy Planet module
- 42F Information Systems Technician
If you are looking to make your next career move and want to learn about some of the other opportunities we are working on, then give me a call at 847.440.2461, ask for Bill Bonifacic.
Bill has many years of experience in recruiting and now focuses on blueStone Recruiting's Cyber Security & Healthcare Recruiting Practice. He is a dedicated Chicago sports fan and is a Chicago Bears season ticket holder.