Human Resources Manager
200 E. Kipp Rd Mason, MI 48854
Our client, a leading manufacturing organization, is currently seeking a Human Resource Manager for their Mason, MI location. This person will be directly responsible for a wide variety of HR related tasks in a manufacturing setting, including recruitment, employee retention and development, and salary and benefits management.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard employees for all open positions
- Identify any legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources (e.g., MIOSHA, EEO, TEFRA, ERISA, FLSA)
- Recommend and implement employee relations practices to maintain high employee morale
- Ensure professional development opportunities are provided to all employees
- Direct the preparation of information requested or required for compliance
- Protect the interests of employees and the company in accordance with Human Resources policies as well as governmental laws and regulations
- Stay up-to-date on all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices and keep plant management informed of new developments
- 4-year degree or 8 plus years’ experience in related field.
- 8 or more years of Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated expertise in recruiting, employee development, salary & benefit administration, legal compliance and unemployment
- Plant Automotive experience strongly preferred
This is a full-time, salaried position that requires a daily presence in Mason, MI. If you interested in being considered, please submit your current resume today!