1 Lands' End Lane Madison, Wisconsin 53595
Our client, a $MM global leader and legacy in apparel & lifestyle with a devotion to high quality and honest value and timeless style, is seeking your expertise as a Hyperion Administrator to join their Enterprise Data Warehouse team. As the Hyperion Administrator, you will be responsible for administering applications critical to providing analytical and reporting solutions to our client’ s enterprise.
- This role will be responsible for the administration and end user support of multiple applications used by the data warehouse including but not limited to Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase, and Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE)
- Administration duties include applying patches and upgrades, monitoring, troubleshooting performance issues, and promoting code for the applications in scope.
- Role will evolve to include development of FDMEE integrations and OBIEE repository databases (RPD)
- Associate or Bachelor’ s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in administration of Oracle HFM, Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase, or similar applications.
- Knowledge of Shared Services and EPM Architect.
- Knowledge of Windows servers and application services.
- Knowledge Hyperion Financial Reports and SmartView and the ability to assist in creation of reports in those tools.
- Experience with writing FDMEE integrations a plus.
- Experience with writing HFM Rules a plus.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.