IS Security Operations Lead Engineer
1300 Albany Street Schaumburg, IL 46107
Our client, a $4 billion-dollar organization and the fifth-largest telecommunications network in the US, also listed on Forbes as one of America’ s Best Employers with headquarters in Chicago and over 6, 500 employees, is seeking your expertise as an IS Security Operations Lead Engineer to lead the security team that safeguards the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the enterprise infrastructure and information assets across the enterprise.
- Proactively identifies gaps, makes plans, implements, updates, maintains, manages, monitors, and supports enterprise Security Tools.
- Leads change control and device configuration management activities on all security technologies
- Identifies the need for and provides management level reporting of all critical intrusion or vulnerability detection tools.
- Invokes the security incident response process including security response team activities as well as providing and implementing tactical risk mitigation to incidents
- Helps to lead in the Risk Assessment Program including identifying and scoring risk.
- 10 - 12 years relevant work experience preferred
- At least two (2) of the following Industry certificates CEH, CISSP, or OCSP required
- Solid understanding of UNIX / Linux operating systems.
- Solid Understanding of the common UNIX and Windows utilities, diagnostic and monitoring tools.
- Scripting experience with Perl, Shell and/or Java
- Solid understanding of network protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, Load Balancer, and DMZ configurations.
- Understanding of the PCI (Payment Card Industry) data security standard and other regulatory concerns (SOX, FCRA, FISMA, etc.)
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.