IT senior Internal Auditor
1 Lands' End Lane Madison, WI 53595
Our client, a $MM global leader and legacy in apparel & lifestyle with a devotion to high quality and honest value and timeless style, is seeking your expertise as a Senior Auditor, IT, to partner with IT management and customer-facing business executives to design and test cyber security solutions that are efficient and do not degrade the customer experience. This position will report to the Manager of Internal Audit and is designed as a several year rotation. The expectation is that high-performing professionals will have promotion opportunities into IT or Operational management.
- Partner with IT Management in the implementation and testing of the ISO 27001 framework IT security and efficient operational management.
- Development and execution of company-wide IT risk assessments including preparation and execution of the annual IT audit plan in accordance with SOX 404 and other operational audits
- Serve as the primary interface with management, financial internal auditors and external auditors in the understanding and execution of SOX audit efforts
- Provide insight and thought leadership on Cyber Security risks and prevention
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Network Engineering, or relevant field
- 5 to 10 years IT operations and security experience, some internal or external audit experience is a plus
- CISA strongly preferred
- Experienced with IT risk assessment methodologies (ISO27001/5, NIST 800-30, etc.)
- Working knowledge of relevant technologies a strong plus (e.g., Active Directory/LDAP, MS SQL, Windows Server, Linux, Oracle)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written)
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.