Manager, Cyber Security
155 Harlem Avenue Glenview, IL 60025-5811
Our client, an $18 billion Fortune 200 global organization, one of the world’ s leading and diversified manufacturers of products and solutions all over the world, is seeking your expertise and proven cyber security experience to lead their Cyber Security initiatives. As their Manager -Cybersecurity, you will create programs and policies that mitigate cyber risk, and provide superior guidance and direction to their Cybersecurity Framework and policies, while managing the Security Operations Center within its global headquarters. You will be responsible for providing oversight to the cyber policies surrounding their Corporate systems and managing the localized systems at their multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Manage the Security Operations Center
- Create and execute awareness programs throughout the enterprise
- Propose changes to existing programs, policies and procedures through a collaborative process
- Conduct benchmarking and 3rd Party reviews of Cyber Strategy
- Translate IT risk requirements and constraints of the business into control requirements and specifications
- Develop budget projections based on short and long-term goals and objectives
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field. Master’ s degree a plus.
- 5 years’ experience managing and delivering IT services and operational excellence at a manufacturing company
- 2 years successful leadership of an IT team of more than 5 and in multiple IT functions including security
- Experienced in cybersecurity frameworks like NIST, COBIT, ISO 27002
- Experienced within regulatory requirements (SOX, HIPAA, Privacy acts, etc.)
- Tier 2 ERP experience a plus
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.