Manager, Enterprise IT Frameworks
155 Harlem Avenue Glenview, IL 60025-5811
Our client, an $18 billion Fortune 250 global organization, is one of the world’ s leading and diversified manufacturers of products and solutions all over the world. With a portfolio of products that includes deep-sea oil rigs, aerospace tech, wind turbines and mobile devices, our client is seeking your dynamic leadership experience to create and drive programs that will significantly impact and support strategic decisions. As their next Manager, Enterprise IT Frameworks, you will help develop, communicate, support and manage their global IT frameworks, including the ERP Framework, Cyber Security Framework, Leadership Development Framework, and others. As an innovative leader, you will partner with the business to help evaluate strategic solutions.
- Works with various business group IT Leaders to prioritize development or significant modification of Enterprise IT Frameworks, based on common areas of interest or challenges for IT leaders across the enterprise.
- Develops framework outline, content, tools, templates, and solutions, as appropriate, working with IT leaders, Corporate IT staff, consultants/contractors, and strategic partners and vendors
- Communicates framework strategies and standards to the various business sectors, in partnership with segment IT Leaders
- Maintains current knowledge of business technology and general IT trends, especially those applicable to manufacturing and industrial service operations for the purpose of future Framework development, strategy, and general education
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field. Masters degree a plus.
- 8+ years’ experience working in Information Technology at a manufacturing company. Must have a background that includes advancing levels of management and leadership.
- 5+ years’ experience with global ERP systems including implementation and post-production support.
- Must have had senior leadership responsibility for all aspects of IT, including strategy and planning, applications, infrastructure and operations, service desk, etc. in a mid-sized manufacturing or industrial business. Multiple employer experience in this role preferred.
- Demonstrates a high regard for - and commitment to - practicality, simplicity, and cost effectiveness in solving problems and implementing solutions as a thought leader in mid-sized businesses.
- Must be able to provide clear examples of successfully delivered major IT change initiatives. Experience managing or overseeing IT projects.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.