3063 Hickory Valley Rd. Chattanooga, TN 37421
Our client, leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer, is currently looking for a full-time, hourly Manufacturing Engineer for 2nd or 3rd shift in their Chattanooga, TN plant. The role will primarily focus on the reduction of non-value added activities and implementing solutions to customer and operational issues.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Regular participation in improvement activities for existing facilities and equipment while minimizing negative effects on facility output
- Control of PPM activities for robotic weld assembly fixtures
- Achieve continuous improvement in manufacturing operations
- Support all manufacturing lines to achieve quality, cost and delivery targets
- Design and commission facility and fixture improvements
- Support operator TPM and multi-skilled maintenance activities
Requirements for consideration include:
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering required, Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 4 or more years of relevant Manufacturing Engineer experience in a high-volume, capital intensive assembly operation
- Ability to apply modern manufacturing techniques and robust engineering solutions
- Strong knowledge of AutoDesk products
- Automotive experience with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 manufacturer preferred
This is a full-time, hourly (OT eligible) position that requires a daily presence in Chattanooga, TN.
Greg has spent the past 20 years connecting clients across the US and Europe with the IT talent they need to accomplish their goals. While his primary focus has included Cisco and other infrastructure technologies, he has filled positions across the entire spectrum of technology. Greg has been married to his wife, Nancy, for 19 years and has two sons, age 11 and 13. Outside of recruiting, Greg’s hobbies include triathlons, managing youth soccer and watching the Cubs.