Materials Supervisor - 3rd Shift
200 E. Kipp Rd Mason, MI 48854
Supervise, control and direct the operations, activities, and personnel engaged in the Material Planning, Warehousing, MRO, and Production Scheduling.
- Develop, implement and manage policies and procedures necessary to ensure effective execution of material logistics functions;
- Create and maintain MRP and material systems that allows for efficient and accurate production scheduling;
- Maintain inventory levels which meet planned inventory turns. Maintain inventory accuracy through accurate inventory cycle counts, control systems, and corrective actions;
- Provide for the proper shipping and documentation of finished goods. Assure vendor releases are timely and accurate;
- Improve in-plant material handling and storage systems;
- Develop and maintain IATF16949 procedures for Materials department.
- 5+ years of experience in material control and production scheduling;
- 3+ years of experience supervising material control activities, logistics, or production
- APIC Certification in Production Inventory Management (CPIM) desired;
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Experience implementing MRP systems in a production environment
- Assertiveness, prioritizing skills, multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary
Find out more about blueStone Recruiting at: https://bluestonerecruiting.com.