3063 Hickory Valley Rd. Chattanooga, TN 37421
Manages and oversees 120 employees, while adding on and expanding their team to 300 employees, in a team based automated assembly/stamping/welding environment.
- Leads the development of work instructions, training on processes, and supervises daily operations;
- Monitors and reports daily production activities with regards to SPC;
- Identifies, develops, and implements strategies to attain production targets with respect to SQDCM;
- Leads daily production meetings to communicate production goals and provide feedback on overall team performance;
- Evaluates employee areas of improvement and implements strategies relating to employee development;
- Provides overall employee/team development strategies through training, coaching, counseling, and performance measurement;
- Responsible for the engineering functions of the dept;
- Other activities as related to the scope of the position.
- BS in Operations Management, or other similar type of business curriculum with 8+ years of experience in robotic MIG welding.
- Transfer/Progressive dies, press/metal stamping, robotic-welding preferred;
- Experience in supervising other employees.
- Familiarization with MRP and scheduling concepts preferably SAP;
- Exceptional computer skills, particular with Excel and Production and Inventory Control Systems.