1780 Pond Run Milan, MI 48326
Our client is looking for a Plant Manager for their Milan, MI plant. In the frame work of the business objectives, the individual will coordinate and control the day to day operational activities of a plant with single/multi-products and/or complex manufacturing processes to accomplish the budgeted financial objectives.
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving in order to accomplish the division goals and objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Coordinate plant activities with the functional department managers to ensure that the plant manufacturing objectives are supported.
- Implement effective systems of control over health, safety and environment to guarantee compliance with the regulations in force and the certification requirement
- Establish and monitor overall performance indicators, design and implement corrective and optimization actions to guarantee deviation identification
- Determine and submit schedules, forecasts and budgets to ensure that the relevant plant resources, equipment, supplies, facilities are available
- Identify, train, develop, motivate and manage subordinates to ensure that the plant has the necessary qualified and motivated workforce
- Proven experience in people management and finance principles
- Proven experience in automotive sector with serial production
- Financial Management.
- Business Acumen.
- English fluent