Predictive Modeling Principal, Engineering
2000 North M63 Benton Harbor, MI 49002
Our client, a $21 Bil global power house, a renowned manufacturing and brand leader in more than 170 countries around the world, is seeking your expertise as a Predictive Modeling Principal, Engineering, to lead their team of engineers to create and execute highly physics-based system-performance models for their product lines to enable virtual prediction of thermal, structural and combustion performance.
- As a key technical leader within our client’ s Engineering team, you will be a contributor to the technical activities, as well as a leader that provides direction and development/ coaching to a 3-5 person engineering team.
- The Principal Engineer will own an Advanced Development portfolio and Roadmap for all performance modeling activities within our client’ s product line.
- Master' s or PhD in mechanical engineering including experience modeling thermal systems
- 10+ years of industry experience developing physics-based models, utilizing simulation for product development and delivering products to market
- 5 years leading a technical team
- Highly capable in the technical areas of thermodynamics, heat transfer and structures/statics
- CFD, Ansys or similar
- Familiarity with systems engineering and sysML
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.