2294 North Penn Road Hatfield, PA 19440
- Improve production yield and efficiency by defining and documenting standard procedures, implementing and monitoring process controls, reducing rework/scrap by analyzing and eliminating root causes, and understanding production capacity and backlog.
- Utilize leadership and coaching skills to build quality into production by effectively training supervisors and operators and providing ongoing technical support.
- Become the production process expert; working to increase productivity via improvements in process, tooling, and operational structure.
- The ideal candidate has the following characteristics: mechanically-inclined, self-starter, curious, hands-on learner and teacher, organized, and able to cull data into digestible bites for production personnel.
Given the high-mix production environment, the Process Engineer must be highly adaptable, routinely assessing priorities and quickly triaging production issues with sound reasoning and judgment
- Minimum of a BS in Engineering or Physical Sciences; preferably Mechanical or Materials Science Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience in a technical environment
- Experience within the military/aerospace industry (or other highly regulated industry) is a plus
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and customer specifications
- Fluent with CAD software tools, SolidWorks or similar
- Formal Lean Six Sigma and/or Statistical Process Control training desirable
- Due to export control rules, must be a US citizen
- High-energy, results-focused self-starter with the capability to lead and be a constructive agent of change
- Superior communication skills; a proven teacher and coach
- Detail-oriented, with a logical and data analysis driven approach to problem-solving/decision making
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task in a fast-paced, lean environment
- Solid computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP system)