Production Controls and Logistics Learder
1000 Remington Boulevard Suite 120 Auburn Hills, MI 60440
Our Seating Division is looking for a Production Control and Logistics Leader for its Headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Develop all PC&L Budget line items for the assigned program
- Ensure on-time completion of Program work packages for PC&L through Gate #4
- Highlight and advise Management regarding issues affecting Program success.
- Attend frequent meeting with Controllers to ensure Plant PC&L costs are aligned with Program business plans.
- Conduct On-Site Customer and Supplier Readiness review, then develop and manage Up-to Schedule Plans.
- Interface with all appropriate Faurecia Program Management, Engineering, Launch and Plant personnel to proactively manage relevant items, contain costs, ensure Customer and Faurecia timelines/milestones are met, supplier and plant issues addressed.
- Develop packaging requirements, quotes, allocate containers, resolve packaging issues.
- Define and execute internal flow concepts and storage layout.
- Calculate manpower requirements for PC&L.
- Build ramp up plan to support Customer launch schedule.
- Support Plant team to setup EDI flow for Customers and Suppliers.
- Support the Plant process for spare parts delivery.
- Identify risks and opportunities to the Program Business Plan.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor of Science in a related Logistics or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 year' s experience in a JIT Seating environment.
- Good understanding of ERP usage and Functionalities.
- Transportation pattern organization (milk runs, cross-docks...).
- MIFA/MIFD design, targets MIFA/MIFD definition.
- Plant Layouts- CAD experience.
- " Quick" in-plant evaluation ability from prior manufacturing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to travel at least 25% of the time.
- Global experience.