3063 Hickory Valley Rd. Chattanooga, TN 37421
Our automotive manufacturing client in Chattanooga, TN is currently seeking an experienced Production Supervisor for 2nd or 3rd shift. This person will be responsible for daily Press and Assembly department activities, including manpower allocation and scheduling of production, as well as assisting plant management in ensuring all targets related to safety, quality and productivity are met or exceeded.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develops work instructions, trains employees on processes, and supervises daily operations
- Monitors and reports daily production activities
- Identifies, develops, and implements strategies to attain production targets with respect to SQDCM
- Leads daily production meetings to communicate production goals and provide feedback on overall team performance
- Evaluates employee areas of improvement and implements strategies relating to employee development
- Provides overall employee/team development strategies through training, coaching, counseling, and performance measurement
Qualifications for consideration include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical or business discipline or extensive supervisory experience in an automotive environment;
- 10+ years of experience in team-oriented manufacturing environment;
- Strong experience with measurables in regard to SQCDM and SPC
- Willingness to work a 2nd or 3rd shift
This is a full-time, salaried position that requires a daily presence in Chattanooga, TN. If you interested in being considered, please submit your current resume today!
Greg has spent the past 20 years connecting clients across the US and Europe with the IT talent they need to accomplish their goals. While his primary focus has included Cisco and other infrastructure technologies, he has filled positions across the entire spectrum of technology. Greg has been married to his wife, Nancy, for 19 years and has two sons, age 11 and 13. Outside of recruiting, Greg’s hobbies include triathlons, managing youth soccer and watching the Cubs.