3063 Hickory Valley Rd. Chattanooga, TN 37421
The primary function of this position will be to coordinate all document control actions in support of the Quality System and for the implementation and maintenance of the IATF 16949 and all other customer quality systems.
- Manage the audit and corrective action programs at the Chattanooga Facility.
- Manage all supplier quality issues.
- Coordinate all engineering changes.
- Control of all quality system documents and company policies.
- Monthly update of plant and corporate metrics.
- Interface with third-party auditing company.
- Control of external reference documents, i.e., AIAG reference manuals, etc.
- Conduct IATF 16949 employee awareness training as required.
- Participation in the Layered Process Audit schedule.
- Participation in the Internal IATF 16949 Audit schedule (applies only to certified ISO/TS 16949 internal auditors).
- Participation and cooperation in answering questions and providing information for internal and external audits regarding or related to IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, and customer standards.
- Assist in various other administration related activities such as interaction and maintenance of customer/supplier websites
- 2 year Associates degree or certified IATF 16949 Internal Auditor with a minimum of 3 years internal audit experience; 4 year college degree preferred but not a must
- Experience with automotive manufacturing and assembly plant processes is a plus;
- Bi-lingual (Spanish or German) is a plus
- Working knowledge of the AIAG Core Tools (PPAP, SPC, APQP, FMEA, MSA);
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and problem solving skills;
- Computer literacy and basic skill with MS Office Software, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, at a minimum.