Senior Financial Analyst
9399 West Higgins Rd Ste 1100 Rosemont, IL 60018
Our client, a $MM global leader in water treatment solutions, and presence in 90 countries, is seeking your expertise as a Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, to join their world class team! As a Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, you will help lead and direct enterprise -wide financial forecasts, reporting and analysis. You will develop monthly performance insights, quarterly forecasts and annual operating plans, and partner with their Region Finance Leaders throughout the globe.
- Analyze and interpret financial performance for trends and variations.
- Translate and present the analysis findings to the Finance Leadership Team to provide value-added insight into the company’ s financial position.
- Proactively identify, design, and implement enhancements to existing planning, forecasting, and reporting processes and systems
- Maintain integrity of complex historical data and integrate with current and future systems
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field; MBA or CPA is preferred
- 5 + years of progressive experience in Finance/Accounting with a strong focus in Planning and Analysis
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting (Income Statement/Balance Sheet), P&L analysis, reporting, financial modeling, etc.
- Advance skills in MS Excel and MS Access, and proficient in other MS Office software
- Experience with planning and consolidation tools (HFM, Hyperion Planning, Oracle), financial modeling, and ERP systems
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.