Senior Manager, Organizational Effectiveness & Change Management
1 Lands' End Lane Madison, WI 53595
Our client, a $MM global leader and legacy in apparel & lifestyle with a devotion to high quality and honest value and timeless style, is seeking your expertise as a Senior Manager, Organizational Effectiveness & Change Management, to guide and direct organizational effectiveness and change management leadership and consulting services to key internal client groups in support of company strategies and initiatives
- Conduct needs analyses with HR business partners and business leaders to recommend / create organization effectiveness solutions to meet business challenges and opportunities.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities including communication, training, leadership engagement, organization effectiveness and business readiness measurement
- Partner with areas experiencing organizational change, and apply appropriate impact analysis, change management and project planning support.
- Enhance and manage the company’ s performance management and goal setting processes to drive company priorities and initiatives and support a culture of high performance.
- Assist in the design and execution of key organization talent processes including competency modeling, talent review and succession planning.
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in organization change, organization design, performance improvement, and/or workforce development
- Demonstrated knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles, and human resources management trends and practices
- Superior project management and consulting skills
- Demonstrated competency in large group facilitation, coaching, team building, conflict management and problem solving
- Strong oral/written communication skills, business acumen and partnering/influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement innovative approaches to organizational effectiveness, think strategically and systemically, and achieve results when working across organizational boundaries
- A Bachelor’ s degree is required, preferably in organization development, human resources management, business or a related field
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.