Senior Manager - CyberSecurity Architecture, Compliance & Project Management
2000 North M63 Benton Harbor, MI 49002
Our client, the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21Bil in annual sales, 97, 000 employees worldwide and listed in Fortune Magazine’ s Top Companies for Leaders, is seeking your expertise as a Sr. Manager – Cyber Security Architecture, Compliance & Project Management to join their Global Information Services (GIS) CyberSecurity team.
- Own, design and drive cybersecurity solutions for the company
- Lead a team of cybersecurity architects and solution designers
- Manage significant security related projects
- Provide input and recommendations on cybersecurity policy, risk, and overall security best practices
- Review and approve cybersecurity activity to ensure compliance with information security policy and best practices
- Interact with, influence, and negotiate security requirements with internal and external parties
- Perform, facilitate, and oversee SOX and IT general controls testing, providing status to CISO
- Cloud security architecture experience and cloud orchestration design
- Strong technical competence up and down the technology stack - user interface, applications, communications, infrastructure, database, storage, etc.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) experience
- Project management capability for business case development, planning, and execution
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology and leadership for cross skilled teams
- Strong desire and aptitude for continuous learning and keeping abreast of new and emerging technology and cyber threats/vulnerabilities
- Ability to travel globally
- Bachelor’ s degree required and minimum 10 years experience in CyberSecurity and IT or Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance/Controls.
- Direct experience with IT system audits, system integration design/development, local and wide area networks, wireless communications, Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, and cybersecurity tools is expected.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.