Senior Manager - Quality
2000 North M63 Benton Harbor, MI 49002
Our client, a $21 Bil global power house, a renowned manufacturing and brand leader in more than 170 countries around the world, is seeking your expertise as a Sr. Manager- Quality. As a Senior Manager - Quality, you will be responsible for analyzing internal and external data in order to define cross functional actions and projects to deliver results by improving customer satisfaction. You will also be the primary liaison and maintain a strong communication link and influence our client’ s Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and Marketing teams.
- Analyze internal and external customer data from Service, Marketing and Manufacturing.
- Review and or lead the execution or update of DFMEA, PFMEA and Control Plan
- Collaborate with design, service and manufacturing in understanding, implementing and ensuring a flawless execution of Design for Assembly / Design for Manufacturing requirements for existing and new product introduction.
- Interface with trade partners
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering required.
- 7+ years of leadership experience in a large manufacturing environment
- Project management experience including influencing others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record to create organizational alignment*
- Proven ability to create and lead effective cross-functional teams to resolve issues and deliver results
- Six Sigma black belt certification preferred
- 42F Information Systems Technician
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.