Senior Manager GIS-Global Human Resources/HCM
2000 North M63 Benton Harbor, MI 49002
Our client, a 104 year- old $21 billion global powerhouse, the NUMBER ONE major appliance manufacturer in the world, is seeking your innovation and leadership as their Senior Manager GIS – Global Human Resources/HCM to reimagine and rollout their Human Capital Management (HCM) globally – to challenge the status-quo and champion new solutions.
- Establish goals for the work group and develop organizational capability
- Foster and inspire a culture of innovation and thought leadership
- Expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM) technologies, business processes, and functional trends; Accountable for the global HCM system strategy and roadmap
- Establish holistic 24*7 global support model
- Build strong vendor relationships and influence product roadmaps
- Bachelor' s Degree: MIS, Computer Science; 5+ years’ experience leading teams
- Diverse business experience in the HR space
- Advanced knowledge of HCM applications (both on premise and SaaS solutions)
- Progressive experience in systems design, testing and implementation within a large, global organization
- Team and project management experience, including the ability to build and lead cross-functional teams; vendor management
- 42A Human Resources Specialist
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.