Senior Network Security Assessment Engineer
50 Commerce Dr Schaumburg, IL
Our client, a $4 billion-dollar organization and the fifth-largest telecommunications network in the US, also listed on Forbes as one of America’ s Best Employers with headquarters in Chicago and over 6, 500 employees, is seeking your expertise as a Senior Network Security Assessment Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team and to plan, design, engineer, develop and implement vulnerability management process and define procedures to implement the process.
- Lead security assessments for the exploitation of OWASP top 10 and SANS top 25. Lead security posture evaluation and security architecture review of current infrastructure and future solutions.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing using enterprise and open source tools. Validate results and provide vulnerability evidence procedures.
- Perform PCI internal/external penetration testing and provide recommendations accordingly.
- Perform Physical security audit for facilities and document findings to provide recommendations.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related technical / business area or equivalent work experience; Masters preferred
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience
- Certifications in CEH, LPT, GPEN preferred; Certifications in CISSP, CISM a plus
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of complementary technical fields (i.e. data network engineering, operating systems, etc.)
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks like NIST, SANS will be added an advantage.
- Advanced cyber security concepts like threat intelligence and IoT a plus.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.