2211 Woodward Ave Detroit, MI 48201
- Design, development, and support of technical projects through to completion according to project standards and user satisfaction.
- Responsible for the delivery of small to medium sized projects as well as for the delivery of complex components of large projects as part of a team.
- Take part in the research and proof-of-concepts of new technologies. Present findings to senior technologists in the organization.
- Develop software following corporate standards for, the design, development, testing, and support of software, systems, and applications.
- Produce excellent quality code with a focus on stability, security, and maintainability.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years professional experience in and demonstrated expertise in two or more of the following technologies:
- Microsoft .Net (C# or VB)
- 3+ years’ experience working with data-driven systems using SQL and RDBMS
- Experience using modern software architecture concepts such as MVC, SOA, SOAP, REST, and cloud/cloud hybrid models.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply to this ad!
Greg has spent the past 20 years connecting clients across the US and Europe with the IT talent they need to accomplish their goals. While his primary focus has included Cisco and other infrastructure technologies, he has filled positions across the entire spectrum of technology. Greg has been married to his wife, Nancy, for 19 years and has two sons, age 11 and 13. Outside of recruiting, Greg’s hobbies include triathlons, managing youth soccer and watching the Cubs.