Software Development Engineer in Test
221 river street Atlanta, GA 07030
Our client, an industry leader in the home safety and security space, has a Software Development Engineer in Test opening on their team! ? The Software Development Engineer in Test supports an agile team in validation and verification, analyzing, designing, building and testing of Internet Of Things (IoT) connected products.
- Partner with engineers to build the tools and infrastructure to ensure our production code is thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Partner with team members to ensure we are building testable applications
- Collaborate across geographically dispersed teams to drive development of test automation frameworks and other tools
- Assist other engineers in stabilizing our code, build and deployments
- Create and modify our automated tests by using our frameworks
- Maintain and contribute to development of test stubs, tools to enhance manual test execution
- Relevant experience in automation development in Ruby, Java or an equivalent Object Oriented language is a must. IOT/Wifi or BLE connected device testing experience a big plus.
- Experience testing mobile applications is a must, including automated mobile app test tools
- Experience with modern data stores
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Exposure to modern web development practices (REST, etc.)
If you are interested in learning more about this role please apply to this ad!