Software Quality Assurance - Staff Engineer
221 river street Atlanta, GA 07030
Our client, an industry leader in the home safety and security space, has a Software Quality Assurance - Staff Engineer opening on their team! ? The Software Quality Assurance - Staff Engineer supports an agile team in validation and verification, analyzing, designing, building and testing of Internet Of Things (IoT) connected products.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on user story acceptance criteria
- Participate in scrum sprint planning and story estimation for test activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (Python, Lua, RaspberryPi, Ardunio, AWS test harness etc.)
- Work with Debuggers including JTAG and UART, Serial Trace Loggers to root cause issues
- Work with Protocol Analyzers such as wireshark and BLE Loggers
- Work closely with Engineering development to debug and resolve issues
- Strong Knowledge of firmware, software development embedded, real-time, highly reliable software design
- Automated Nightly Builds, Units test
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Preferred Skills with video, voice recognition products such as Amazon Echo
- Python, Test Driven Design, BLE, WiFi, Firmware, RTOS, Sensors, Apple HomeKit, iOS, Android, Amazon Alexa
If you are interested in learning more about this role please apply to this ad!