Sr. Manager - Talent Development
1 Lands' End Lane Madison, Wisconsin 53595
Our client, a $MM global leader and legacy in apparel & lifestyle with a devotion to high quality and honest value and timeless style, is seeking your expertise as a Senior Manager, Talent Development, to drive organizational performance through the development of talent. As the Senior Manager, Talent Development, you will be responsible for the needs analysis, recommendation and delivery of various programs and learning activities targeted to the development of a high-performance culture and a strong leadership bench for the company
- Leadership Development: Design and deliver leadership development activities in support of Lands’ End’ s leadership expectations. Serve as a resource for facilitation, leadership training, coaching, and consulting to build readiness in the leadership talent pipeline.
- Business Critical Competency Development: Determine key competency gaps as they relate to the LE strategic direction and collaborate with business leaders and HR business partners to identify strategies to close those gaps. Use the competency model to design career paths as a component of an overarching career management strategy.
- Succession and Talent Planning: Design and manage a succession and talent planning framework, which includes a schedule of activities, tools and resources that enable leaders to conduct effective talent review and calibration sessions, and assist in creating action plans to mobilize talent across the company to address critical talent gaps.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a talent development role with demonstrated success in developing and executing global talent development processes and strategies, including leadership development, competency development and management, performance management, succession and talent planning, and career management
- Strong presentation skills, with a demonstrated level of comfort in presenting tosenior management
- Ability to translate business strategy into talent development practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects while managing deadlines
- Must have an established history of displaying a high sense of urgency, a business results focus, and have a demonstrated strong employee and customer orientation
- Ability to establish key relationships with business partners to ensure that development is relevant to business growth and organizational direction
- A Bachelor’ s degree is required, preferably in organizational behavior, Education, or Training and Development.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.