Sr. Network Engineer
1 Lands' End Lane Madison, Wisconsin 53595
Our client, a $MM global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking your expertise as a Senior Network Engineer to lead the design and the build of our client' s next generation network infrastructure. As the Senior Network Engineer, you will enhance and extend the capabilities of their current network to accommodate their future growth, leverage new technologies to improve reliability and scale for their Omni-channel, eCommerce business, and recommend solutions to issues that arise.
- Interact with business and other IT teams to answer questions, resolve problems and address requests with a superior level of technical support.
- Ability to handle conflict, influence without direct authority, and coach/mentor.
- Strong communication and technical skills.
- Professional and courteous attitude with attention to customer service.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills including root-cause analysis.
- Strong ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects.
- Senior position, minimum 7-10 years of experience in large enterprise; Cisco experience is preferred.
- Experience with DNS and DHCP services in a medium to large corporation.
- Strong experience with the following routing protocols EIGRP and BGP; OSPF is a plus.
- Experience with Content Switching/Load Balancing.
- Must possess excellent working knowledge of design & implementation of advanced routing and multilayer switching for a large scale enterprise with high availability.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2448 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greg has spent the past 20 years connecting clients across the US and Europe with the IT talent they need to accomplish their goals. While his primary focus has included Cisco and other infrastructure technologies, he has filled positions across the entire spectrum of technology. Greg has been married to his wife, Nancy, for 19 years and has two sons, age 11 and 13. Outside of recruiting, Greg’s hobbies include triathlons, managing youth soccer and watching the Cubs.