Sr. Security Analyst
251 E. Huron St. Chicago, IL 60611
My client is ranked as one of the Top 10 Healthcare companies in the country and is a premier teaching hospital in the Midwest, looking for an Sr. Security Analyst. This client recently acquired two more reputable healthcare organizations and are growing at a rapid pace. The time to join this company is now.
- security event monitoring, activities identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security that supports risk posture
- Develop/optimize incident response standards and procedure to increase the organization’ s cyber resiliency
- Collaborate with senior staff on strategic and tactical security guidance for all IS projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls
- Assist in developing cyber security standards and procedures related to logging, monitoring and response
- 5-7 years of professional IT experiencec, including Cyber Security
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- Experience in NIST, HIPPA, PCI, ISO 27001 & 27002, ITIL
- Experience with SIEM technologies, LogRhythm, IBM Q Radar, Splunk
- CEH or GIAC certification
If you are looking to make your next career move and want to learn about some of the other opportunities we are working on, then give me a call at 847.440.2461, ask for Bill Bonifacic.