Sr. Security Analyst
Two N. Riverside Plaza Chicago, IL 60606
My client is ranked as one of the Top REIT companies in the country and is a growing company, looking for a Sr. Security Analyst. The time to join this company is now.
- Proven project management and organizational skills, managing multiple concurrent tasks or projects.
- Detail Oriented and well organized, with ability to multi-task and plan operationally.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Team Player that is ready to take charge of a team and move up to Lead position.
- 3-7 years experience in IP addressing and subnetting, Checkpoint experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of incident response in Security Operations.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience Maintaining highly valuable and highly secure networks.
- Familiarity with Malware Analysis and Threat Intelligence activities.
- Well-versed in 2 to layer 7 troubleshooting experience.
- 42F Information Systems Technician
If you are looking to make your next career move and want to learn about some of the other opportunities we are working on, then give me a call at 847.440.2461, ask for Bill Bonifacic.
Bill has many years of experience in recruiting and now focuses on blueStone Recruiting's Cyber Security & Healthcare Recruiting Practice. He is a dedicated Chicago sports fan and is a Chicago Bears season ticket holder.