Sr. Security Analyst
Two N. Riverside Plaza Chicago, IL 60606
My client is ranked as one of the Top REIT companies in the country and is a growing company, looking for a Sr. Security Analyst. The time to join this company is now.
- Proven project management and organizational skills, managing multiple concurrent tasks or projects.
- Detail Oriented and well organized, with ability to multi-task and plan operationally.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Team Player that is ready to take charge of a team and move up to Lead position.
- 3-7 years experience in IP addressing and subnetting, Checkpoint experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of incident response in Security Operations.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience Maintaining highly valuable and highly secure networks.
- Familiarity with Malware Analysis and Threat Intelligence activities.
- Well-versed in 2 to layer 7 troubleshooting experience.
If you are looking to make your next career move and want to learn about some of the other opportunities we are working on, then give me a call at 847.440.2461, ask for Bill Bonifacic.