Sr. Software Engineer
1 Lands' End Lane Madison, WI 53595
Our client, a global multi-channel $Bil retailer and ecommerce powerhouse, ranked as one of the top 50 leading retailers around the globe, wants your exceptional talent to help drive their solution design and impact their enormous world presence. As their next Senior Software Engineer/Solutions Architect, you will be a key member of their dynamic enterprise architecture team responsible for orchestrating and leading IT resources in all aspects of solution design of primarily J2EE based projects. With your leadership and direction, you will evangelize project design and development by architecting the solutions that ensure alignment with our client’ s architecture principles, patterns and standards.
- Functions as solution architect with in projects
- Leads the solution design of projects, providing a baseline set of design artifacts for use by developer and engineers during construction.
- Ensures all viable options are objectively considered and appropriately balances the business needs, technical architecture, and project constraints.
- Ensures all solutions drive simplification and standardization through the effective use of design patterns and reuse of technology.
- Designs solutions that effectively meet the performance, extensibility, integration, capacity, and accessibility needs of applications.
- Provide vision on the logical and physical design of the end systems to optimize performance and functionality.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience
- 12 years of IT experience including technical experience working on software development projects
- 8+ years of e-Commerce/J2EE development experience
- Strong solution architecture skills
- Solid experience in working with integration frameworks that use enterprise service bus like Oracle SOA, ESB Mule etc.
- Strong ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements, identifying non-functional system requirements and ensuring solutions meet those requirements.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2441 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.