Supervisor, Financial Systems
155 Harlem Avenue Glenview, IL 60025-5811
Our client, an $18 billion Fortune 250 global organization, is one of the world’ s leading and diversified manufacturers of products and solutions all over the world. With a portfolio of products that includes deep-sea oil rigs, aerospace tech, wind turbines and mobile devices, our client is seeking your expertise as a Supervisor, Financial Systems to work within its Corporate Finance & Accounting Department maintaining and assisting with development of its financial consolidation system, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition (FDMee) and legacy applications.
- Perform maintenance of application metadata, FDM Mappings and reports
- Maintenance and support of data submission application that supports data transfer to corporate from approximately 800 business units
- Manage/monitor data integrity by performing problem identification & resolution of issues related to financial applications
- Develop and maintain application security
- Maintain FDM mapping tables used for data loads and conversion
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
- 4-6 years of experience working with Financial Systems in a large corporate financial reporting department
- Previous experience in financial consolidation application administration required; HFM specific experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment are essential
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.