Vendor Management Analyst, IT
155 Harlem Avenue Glenview, IL 60025-5811
Our client, an $18 billion Fortune 250 global organization, is one of the world’ s leading and diversified manufacturers of products and solutions all over the world. With a portfolio of products that includes deep-sea oil rigs, aerospace tech, wind turbines and mobile devices, our client is seeking your expertise as a Vendor Management Analyst, IT Programs, to establish, maintain, and evaluate vendor relationships to reduce risks, align with stakeholders, drive efficiencies and cost savings, and provide help and support to IT programs.
- Assist in negotiating contract terms, conditions, modifications, while working with key stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are met
- Utilize IT and contract knowledge to assist in driving efficiencies and cost savings in contract negotiations and vendor management
- Assist with developing Statements of Work (SOW) and understanding any current requests for RFI/RFP/RFQ’ s in the pipeline
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to educate and interpret IT vendor contracts for respective business segments
- Track and report vendor performance metrics to ensure vendors adherence to commitments/SLAs and mitigate issues proactively
- Conduct market analysis, evaluating product against business requirements, crafting the deal from contracts to pricing, preparing data for annual reviews, and driving vendor compliance to agreements (SLA’ s metrics, performance monitoring)
- Bachelor’ s degree required with a strong background in IT
- 3+ years of experience with IT contracts
- Experience with sourcing processes including RFX’ s (RFP’ s, RFI’ s, and RFQ’ s), and e-Sourcing tools a plus
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.